Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information featured from this Site, the content on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon. KEYPOINT TECHNOLOGIES (UK) LIMITED (“KPT”) accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability for damage and loss in connection with browsing this site, use of information on this site and downloading any material from it including but not limited to errors, inaccuracies, omissions and misleading or defamatory statements, whether direct or indirect or consequential.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, our policies and these terms and conditions of use at any time.
- iOS is the registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- Windows and Windows Mobile are either the trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Symbian/S60 is the trademark of Symbian Software Ltd/Nokia.